Warehouse and Operational Management Position
Presco is currently looking for a new hands-on warehouse and operational leader, a vital part of the supply chain process overseeing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods. You can apply for this job below.
The successful applicant must manage a small team of people, processes and systems, IT ability is specifically required, as is prior experience and training in warehouse management. Any degree level qualifications in warehousing or logistics would be ideal.
Key skills required for the role are:
- A knowledge of warehouse and logistics management with accredited training.
- Overall responsibility for receipt of goods in and despatch of orders.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate
- Routine purchasing working with the director responsible for purchasing.
- A good level of IT skills to effectively use company software and carrier programs.
- Leadership skills to manage colleagues, processes and to attain performance standards.
- Health & Safety management experience.
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies to ensure goods arrive on time
- Planning stores layout for maximum efficiency and avoidance of picking errors
- Producing key performance indicator reports
- Maintaining warehouse areas in a tidy, safe state
There are a wide range of responsibilities and activities attached to this position, for full information on the role and package offered please fill out the basic candidate form below and we will be in touch with full details.